Tuesday, May 10, 2011

OH PLLs I used.


One of my specialization when it comes to Rubik's cube speedcubing is solving it through one-hand. After I started to learn how to solve the cube at around sub 50 seconds I began solving it with my one hand. It's quite difficult for me to adjust with the cube, and it really really hurts! It made me confused also whether or not to use my right hand or left hand. I decided to go with my right since I'm comfortable with it. Most of the speedcubers uses left hand, but not to mention some of the  former world  record holders like Piti Pichedpan and Dan Dzoan uses right hand

I've joined several speedcubing competitions here in Cebu, Philippines. One of it was the Cebu Open 2010. I was with my girlfriend, Charmaine, which now is my fiancee. She's been my inspiration. I won 3rd place in that competition on one-hand. I got an average sub 25 seconds that time. Now, I still wanted to push through to sub 20, but it's quite a difficult thing to do. I'm now on my sub 23 seconds. 

Here's a video from my youtube account, which I think would greatly help you guys who started practicing with your right hand. I hope I could help you go faster. Here's the PLLs (permuting the last layer) I used on most of my solves. Thank you for watching!





No comments:

Post a Comment